This is a magical place where you get demos, made by us, delivered to
your inbox every month, through
Music is the glue that has held our lives together. It has helped us navigate faith transitions, physical and mental illness, parenthood, friendships and marriage.
It has comforted, healed and inspired us throughout our lives, and that is what we hope to do for others with the music we create. We want to connect with people and help them feel less alone (and we want them to help us feel less alone, too!). We hope we can inspire deeper connection with self and deeper connection with others through feeling. If this is something you believe in, or something that feels important to you, then this is a place where you can be a part of that.
Thank you so much for believing in our music and for making our art possible.
Let's go make magic together!
- Free mp3 downloads of each monthly demo. Own them forever. Prereleases and secret demos not available anywhere else!
- Access to the entire Demo Club archive. Listen back & download every demo.
- Instant download of my first project 'Seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter' (No longer available anywhere else.)
- Instant download of my first project 'Seasons: Lyric and Art Book' (No longer available anywhere else.)
- Bonus Demos! This could be an acoustic version, a new second demo or an old song I've never shown anyone.
- Access to the live group hangouts & live stream shows (one a month)
This button will take you to our Patreon page where you can complete your purchase.
Wait, so how do I join The Demo Club?
You join by becoming a Patron on our Patreon page! You can also join the conversation on our free facebook group: The Hannah Sophia Music Tribe.
Do I have any responsibilities if I join? What if I don't want to do anything but support?
You can be as involved or not involved as you wish! You can be a silent supporter and just sit quietly knowing you're doing an awesome thing, or you can dive into the community, get to know everyone, throw out suggestions, etc. Completely up to you!
Can I stop donating in the future if I can't afford it?
Yes of course! You can cancel or adjust your pledge amount for any reason at any time.
Still have questions?
Shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be happy to help you out!